Saturday 1 June 2013

A siren goes off, the skies go dark, winds pick up, and tornadoes form...People take cover and homes are sometimes destroyed as we recently saw in Oklahoma...In Palestine, soldiers surround a home, bulldozers are waiting, the residents are given a few minutes to evacuate, and a family's life is reduced to rubble as man, NOT nature goes about demolishing homes in the cruelest of fashions...As a child in Palestine, I remember my mother, may God have mercy on her soul, berating me for disturbing a bird's nest to the outcry of its residents, scolding me and asking me how I would feel if someone would come and destroy our home, and yet, that is exactly what the Jewish State and her demonic soldiers do on a daily basis: destroy HOMES, not just structures, as children look on, eyes filled with tears, and hearts full of rage...Never forgive, never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment